Body, Mind & Soul in Conversation: Consultations with Yogi of Sound Professor Surinder Singh
'There are moments in life when we need a little extra support. There are times when we feel off-balance. We are unsure how to take the next step, because we become overwhelmed by a situation or experience. When life throws us a curveball, and we fumble the catch, it can feel as if we are about to come apart at the seams. We might have all the tools we think we need, all the knowledge necessary to deal with the situation. Still, we seem unable to use them and pull ourselves up by our bootstraps.
- Your relationship with a loved one is falling apart, and you can’t figure out why.
- You often feel stressed and anxious.
- Past experiences haunt you, and you just can’t let go.
- You have a nagging feeling that you are not living your highest purpose, and feel somehow lost and adrift.
- you seem to experience recurring, unwanted situations, unable to break the cycle.
- You are carrying a sense of sadness or pain with you that you just can’t shake off.
- You are struggling with fatigue, chronic illness or just don’t feel right, but can’t figure out why.
- You are going through a life crisis or experience some other form of emotional upheaval.
Whatever it is, you don’t have to go through it alone - I am here to give you a helping hand!
In my consultations, I offer:
- A safe space where you can express yourself without fear of judgement.
- Insight and a new perspective, so you can uncover your emotional and mental patterns.
- Questions that help you to go into communication with yourself.
- Tools and techniques to nurture the connection between your body, mind and soul.
- Meditations or exercises to support you on your path of healing.