DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
You’re lying awake in bed, tossing and turning and can’t clear your mind.
Thoughts about the past or dread about tomorrow’s to-do list continue growing as the hours pass, you count how many more hours of sleep you’ll get if you fall asleep right now.
You hear the sound of your alarm clock what feels like moments after finally getting to sleep, and are forced to face the day exhausted, stressed, and overwhelmed, thinking about nothing but getting back into bed.
Here’s 5 reasons why you’re having sleepless nights…
You haven’t coped with trauma that has been holding you back and not allowing you to grow
You don’t prioritize yourself and your own needs enough
You haven’t learned how to regulate your emotions and anxieties
You haven’t learned how to express your emotions and your needs to others
You’ve not truly accepted where you are and what your present is
For those of you who are new here. I’d like to share a little bit about myself and my experiences.
In London, 1994, I founded the Raj Academy of Asian Music, which later became the non-profit organization now known as Raj Academy Conservatoire. Today it’s one of the top schools for the study and practice of Gurmat Sangeet of the Sikh musical tradition, teaching the art of playing ancient musical instruments of India including the Rabab, Taus, Saranghi Dilruba, Saranda and Jori. I am also a founding member of Naad Yoga Council, which was founded in 2008.
I have been able to teach and share my knowledge with over 30,000 students around the world including the UK, Canada, USA, Germany, Spain, France, and India.
In 2006 I became Professor of Musicology at Thames Valley University (now University of West London). I taught degree courses at the university in Gurmat Sangeet, Naad Yoga and Classical Indian Music until 2012.
In 2017, I launched the first documentary on Sikh Music called "Sikh Musical Heritage: The Untold Story".
This practice of sound plays a big role in my life. It is my way of entering myself and giving direction to my life.
Going through the course and my one-on-one time with Yogi Ji gave me clarity on what areas of my life needed my attention, as well as tangible ways I could make changes. He made me realize the importance of my breath and the way he simplifies the ancient wisdom from the East has made all of the difference. I’m grateful for Yogi Ji’s ongoing support and guidance.
I feel so inspired and encouraged by the teachings of Yogi Ji. It really influences my life and it also fulfills my deep longing that I’ve had my whole life, that I learn to express myself through my natural voice.
For added support on this journey, we’ve added a few bonuses!
- Roadmap to Healing: Instant access to 6 core modules to master your breath, emotions, and rhythm.
- Ongoing 1:1 Support: 1:1 Call with Professor Surinder Singh: a 30 minute call with Yogi Ji after every module completion. (7 total!) Complete support and guidance from beginning to end.
- Judgement-Free Community: Q+A Zoom Calls with like-minded individuals every week: get ongoing support through your journey and answers to all your questions, weekly!
A 60-day high-touch, judgement-free transformational journey, designed to help you...
Master your breath
Manage your emotions
Understand your unique rhythm
Harness the power of sound
Heal your past
Embrace the present
Once you register, you will receive an email that gives you instant access to the 6 core modules. You’ll also be invited to book your first call with Yogi Ji to map out your schedule for the next 60-days.
Do you ever notice that your breathing becomes irregular? It might feel like you can’t gather enough air into your lungs, your pulse might quicken. You might begin to feel warm. Breathing is a crucial element of our existence, yet we rarely notice it. Often the only time we become conscious of our breath is when we are struggling to regulate our breathing.
- Regulate your breathing
- The ancient technique of Saas Giraas, the mastery of breath
- The health benefits of breathing exercises
Do you find it extremely difficult to express your needs to someone because you worry about being a burden? You would rather just keep this to yourself and respond with “I’m fine” then really communicate your true feelings.
- Find your natural voice
- Express yourself truly and communicate your needs
- Articulate your emotions
Do you struggle with time management? Shockingly, this includes the chronically early. Whether you’re always late, or always early, anxiety and stress are present.
- Find your unique rhythm and balance
- Master your timing to relieve stress
- Understand why our timing is linked to stress
When we experience trauma, our brain’s defence mechanism is to lock away the memories. Unfortunately, this can stunt our personal growth and development. Confronting painful memories is the only way to grow from the experience.
- Turn your past and trauma into leverage
- Release your denial
- Learn why dealing is healing
Online meditation is always depicted the same way, legs crossed, eyes closed, index finger and thumb together. Meditation is so much more than that, the ability to truly and genuinely clear your mind is a gift. Imagine you could learn to clear your mind and let go the way you do while you sleep.
- Experience true nothingness
- Become meditation
If you’re feeling down, you may go treat yourself to something sweet or maybe a manicure to lift your spirits. When you get home you feel the relief of your “treat” fading and your emotions regaining power. This is because circumstantial fixes cannot fix your deeper problems.
- Understand the difference between moods, feelings, and emotions
- Drive your own emotions
- Harness the power of your emotions
If you’re wondering if you have the power to become your ideal version of yourself, the answer is yes. All you need to do is start your journey to healing.
When you enrol, you commit to diving deeply into yourself to work on healing, practicing meditation and self-reflection regularly, and seven 1:1 calls to ensure you’re being supported on this journey. IF, after giving it your fullest effort for the first 30 days, you’re not already achieving personal growth, feeling less anxious, and optimistic about your journey, we’ll return your money.
Still not sure?
If you’ve read this far, that means... you haven’t taken action yet and are clearly having a challenging time deciding whether this is right for you.
Here are 6 ways to know you’re ready to master your healing…
1. You’ve sought out help for mental illness before: not everything works for everyone, it’s time to take a new approach to healing and learn some tangible coping methods.
2. You know you want to grow but something is stopping you from taking the first step: We will work together to pinpoint exactly what is holding you back and how you can grow from it. Dealing is healing.
3. You’re scared: Taking action is the hardest part, but we can do this together. You will have ongoing support so you never have to feel like you’re doing this alone.
4. You’ve already been investing in yourself: You’ve dipped your toe into the waters of self-care and self-development and want to take your journey to the next nevel
5. You feel confident knowing that you’ll have support: You feel at ease knowing that you have 1:1 calls with Yogi Ji to help guide you through the modules and work on your healing so you don’t have to do it alone.
6. You’re ready to make a change: You know it’s time (in fact, it’s probably overdue) but you are finally ready to make a change and focus on yourself and your growth and healing.